Register early to avoid disappointment.
25 – 26 April 2019
24 – 25 June 2019
Register before 22 Apr
& Save USD 300
27 – 28 June 2019
Register before 25 Apr
& Save HKD 2300
Learn from China’s #1 marketing blogger and bestselling author, Ashley Dudarenok and reach 1.4 Billion Chinese Consumers without DIRECT Access to Google, Youtube, Facebook or Instagram:
Tapping the Market
Gain a deep understanding of the China eMarket and how to use social/digital marketing to tap into the market
Habits & Trends
Understand the habits and trends of the modern Chinese consumer
Form an in-depth understanding of the China digital media landscape and how it is different from the rest of Asia
Updates On China’s Tech Giants
Updates on China’s major digital platforms such as WeChat, Weibo, Alibaba, Tencent etc
Get Familiar With More China Digital Platforms
There’s more to China’s digital space than just WeChat, Weibo and Alibaba. Learn about MiaoPai, Yizhibo, Douyin, Yinke, Bilibili, Toutiao and more
Key Opinion Leaders
Understand the importance of engaging different types of China KOLs to influence consumers at different stages of decision making. Learn how and how much to pay them to run effective social media marketing campaigns
Target and Reach
Learn how to reach and attract Chinese tourists and consumers to your business’ product/service offerings
Who Should Attend
It doesn’t matter if you have basic, intermediate or advanced knowledge of China Digital Media – there is so much to learn from this Masterclass!
The masterclass is relevant to both B2B and B2C businesses.
Any business professional, including but not limited to business owners, Agencies, SME & entrepreneurs, sales & marketing, sales & distribution, digital marketers, e-commerce managers, web managers, IT professionals who want to:
- Bring in Chinese consumers & tourists to your country.
- Bring online stores cross border
- Bring your products and services into the China e-commerce space and market
- Create awareness and demand for your goods and services in the China market
- Attract Chinese consumers already in your country
You cannot afford to miss this rare chance to learn from the world’s #1 China marketing blogger and best-selling author of “Unlocking the World’s Largest E-Market: A Guide to Selling on Chinese Social Media” especially if you are from these industries: Tourism, Travel, Retail, Hospitality, the government sector and more.
How You Will Benefit
- You will become your organisation’s China marketing expert as not many have the knowledge and expertise
- You will gain insights into the future of digital/social media marketing, as China is leading in this respect
- You will receive a certificate from one of the top China Digital Marketing masterclasses, which would greatly aid your career development
- You will have the chance to interact with and ask for guidance from one of the world’s top China marketing experts in close proximity
How Your Company Can Benefit
- Your company will be able to better understand China’s ecosystem and how to navigate it
- Your management will be able to understand the budget required to do marketing in China and the best way to distribute it across different channels
- Your company will be able to manage agencies, subsidiaries and other outsourcing partners in China better, as you will have a deep knowledge of China, and won’t be easily fooled
- Your company will be able to save money and avoid entering the market in the wrong way or doing the wrong type of marketing in China
Here’s what the attendees from the Malaysia and Singapore Masterclass had to say:
"Good sharing of channels, how to reach to Chinese audience and tracking efficiency"
Chief Marketing Officer
AirAsia BIG Loyalty
"Ashley has great understanding of China social media insights and also Chinese consumers’ behaviour on social media"
"Very good training to understand the current trends in China which would help the team. The workshop has also opened my mind to think of more ideas."
Senior Manager Group Branding
"I was inspired and impressed by Ashley on the potential and opportunities in China Market. I thought I knew a lot about the market, but Ashley shared even more that I never knew!"
Senior Executive Social Media
"Awesome workshop! Resourceful and useful insights from Ashley. Learned a lot that would benefit my work. Useful ideas and recommendations – definitely going to share with my China team!"
Assistant Manager Digital Marketing
"It was a great learning experience from Ashley given her knowledge and exposure in China and other countries. Truly a good eye opener to China / Chinese culture and its amazing technology, especially on their social media. You can do almost everything through Wechat and Weibo. Ashley is also a great facilitator!"
Manager Group Branding & Communications
"It was excellent throughout - intense learning. Good interactions, great vibes, fantastic energy from the workshop. I definitely gained so many insights on China that are very actionable! "
Saatchi and Saatchi
"The workshop was informatively and immensely useful and relevant."
"Ashley has made understanding the China digital landscape as simple and clear as possible. Topline dissection of each medium & how to plan campaigns are highly useful. Extensive knowledge provided - only challenge is to pick what's relevant for execution."
"The trainer is very knowledgeable and shares her real-life experiences. She is lively and engaging which makes the workshop rather interesting."
Angeline Germaine Kwek
"Useful workshop providing new information which can be shared with HQ PR team to improve social media and its approach. Really good trainer knowing her subject."
RIU Hotels and Resorts
"The Workshop has enlightened me on China marketing especially in the area of Wechat and Weibo which we are not familiar with."
Science Centre Singapore
"Good content shared. Clear and knowledgeable speaker with good energy. Good examples shared during the slides."